Search results

1. Truckman

Brine Tank Question

I know it's a type, not a brand. What I was asking was if you had any brand preference for solar salt. I guess not, though, since it sounds like I can just go into HD or Lowe's and pick up whatever they have that's solar. Thanks again for the help! :D
  2. Truckman

Brine Tank Question

OK, thank you two for the help. I just poured in 4 gallons of water through the tube in the brine tank. When we get back home later this evening, I'll do another manual regen. Gary, what salt do you recommend, then? I seem to hear pros and cons for every type. Can you provide a link for me...
  3. Truckman

Brine Tank Question

OK. It's gone through the regen now, so everything should be good to go then? Did I risk messing anything up? Should I do another regen, then? Thank you for the help.
  4. Truckman

Brine Tank Question

A little late and after the fact....hope I didn't mess anything up... I just finished emptying out my brine tank of all the salt, got all the mush out. I refilled it with fresh salt, and then did a manual recharge. Should I have added water to the brine tank first? Or will it do it as it...
  5. Truckman

Water Treatment System

Thanks for all the info. We decided against Culligan, we're going with another company that's much smaller and more local. They're doing the installation, I decided I really didn't want to mess with it after all. The Fleck 5600SE and a 20" charcoal filter. Decided against the RO system for...
  6. Truckman

Water Treatment System

Thanks for the reply Jimbo.. We've looked at our local water reports for the last two years. I've also read the several violations issued as a result of not doing the appropriate tests in the correct time frame (some were just completely left out until the next test period). I can't say I...
  7. Truckman

Water Treatment System

I posted this on another forum before I found this one, thanks for the help: So, I had Culligan over yesterday and we talked about setting up a whole system: a pre-filter before the softener, a water softener, and a reverse osmosis system for the kitchen/fridge. Total cost with installation...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks