Search results

1. silvertam

garbage too low for drain pipe's p-trap?

thank you all so much! we were able to shorten just that pipe going up and the garbage disposal line going down. so just trimming those pipes worked out PERFECT!!! :) we bought other pvc in case we had to redo that whole line (like many suggested), but we got it right in the first try.. why...
  2. silvertam

we didn't know they would be installing a sink like this. surprise!! so, looking at the problem at hand. could we: 1. disconnect the p-trap (you can see it's silver connector) and shorten the pipe going up from it? (not sure how to do this) 2. perhaps even easier... disconnect the p-trap and...
  3. silvertam

today we had a new counter top and under-mounted sink put in. this new sink is MUCH deeper than our old one. making our garbage disposal much lower than it was before. i'm not sure how to connect this to our drain pipe (that's too tall now). i'm afraid if we shorten this drain pipe, we will...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks