Search results

1. S

Bathtub Enclosure for odd shaped tub

You can't see it in the picture, but the paint on the walls by the window at the end of the tub is bubbling and pealing from the condensation and water damage from water on the floor. So that is why the shower curtain is not our first choice. Presumably the people who lived their before, used...
  2. S

I went on line and looked at marble surrounds, and they don't seem to be what I am looking for. Maybe I explained myself badly, so I have attached a picture. I want to figure out a way to square off the curve of the tub so I can put in a backwards L shaped tub enclosure, or find a curved tub...
  3. S

We are in the process of buying a 1930's house, and the inspector told us that it was going to be a bear to take the old tubs out of the bathroom, and that we might have to break the wall to do so. We aren't against the current tubs; they are in fine shape. But we did notice that the walls...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks