Search results

1. D

Fiberglass tub surround

Any tips on cutting a fiberglass tub surround? My bathroom window is orientated such that it overhangs into the area where the tub surround will go. The fiberglass tub surround is a 5 piece heavy duty style. I was going to attempt to leave the window trim off and just cut around the window...
  2. D

Balsa wood "Anti-flex" floor construction - Aker tub

Kavita. Don't know if you are still out there but I just finished installing my Maxx Aker 10-Jet Whirlpool tub. Let me tell you that the balsa wood construction is a pretty sweet setup, not having to pour concrete is a pretty sweet deal. Just as long as your floor is lever you should not have...
  3. D

Balsa wood "Anti-flex" floor construction - Aker tub

May be too late, but I just joined. I just ordered a Maxx Aker 3260 10 jet BodyFit tub. You are correct about the balsa wood construction. I have talked extensively with Aker about their construction. They assure me that their mounting system will not crack etc. The addition of their...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks