Search results

1. codys

Challenge routing kitchen sink vent around window

Thanks for the great final answer Thank you! Let's consider this issue closed.
  2. codys

No Studers, but what about Code? Thank you both for the quick useful replys. Studer valves (or atmospheric vents) are not legal in Wyoming (Natroan County), but that would ave made it easier. My plumber claims the vent stack from p-trap to 6" above rim must be a vertical stack per code. I...
  3. codys

I have new construction and have planned my kitchen sink centered on a window. The bottom of the window (the sill) is meant to be set 4" above counter height or top of sink height. Since the vent is supposed to go 6" above sink height before turning horizontally (or so I understand), I may...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks