Search results

1. P

toilet flange height?

Thanks so much. Great help!
  2. P

toilet flange height?

To further clarify, we have a cast iron soil and the flange was removed because we have to extend the flange to receive the new floor. We have a PVC flange extender that fits inside the cast iron and is screwed to the floor. Since we will be putting it over porcelain tile, we can't drill...
  3. P

toilet flange height?

How do you drill through the ceramic tile to attach the flange screws without cracking it?
  4. P

toilet flange height?

Should the toilet flange be flush with the ceramic tile or above it? I am hearing different answers on this.
  5. P

can I plumb shower drain to cast iron soil myself?

Hi. I am new here, referred by Floorstansformed. We have an old house and ripped our bathroom floor out and took out the tub so we could install a neoangle shower and tile the floor. The drain has to be moved and enlarged for the neoangle and it goes into a cast iron soil that has a Y with a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks