Search results

1. R

bleed valve leaking

30 psi in the loop befor connecting to manifold
  2. R

bleed valve leaking

new runtal towle warmer bleed vale leaks w/30 psi air test do these radiators incorporate a float ball inside also, actuated by the water level? thanks any help would be appreciated Rita
  3. R

Hot box

Happens to sit smack dab in the middle of it along with a laddle and a bucket of water to douse the rocks with to do just that, steam the sauna. :) r
  4. R

Hot box

Have a Helo 220 1 phase would liquid tight be appropreiate to run the #8 from the wall to the sauna heater? I like to steam it up in there a bit.
  5. R

seal the floor

Concrete floor roughly a hundred years old or so what should I apply to it in a sauna room? Like to have something durable to withstand the occasional duck board removal and washing. Thanks to all r
  6. R

set a toto

Super toilet simple set on a internal pvc flange what is the best product to use in a hydronic radiant heat slab running 110 degrees ? Will a regular wax ring hold up? Thanks to all r
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks