Search results

1. plumbingskool

Official BBQ RULES

New Standard Operating Procedures released today please learn...
  2. plumbingskool

Arlington, living in the hood

That video was funny. I live in a tough place: Rochester NY Here is one of the local guys rapping: He is from like 4 blocks over from me.
  3. plumbingskool

Postings and Memberships may have been lost for a few days.

Hey Terry !! Good to have it back! Nice server BTW :D:D
  4. plumbingskool

lap top no power

Get a new battery:)
  5. plumbingskool

Please watch:

HI: PLEASE WATCH: Seth Godin on the tribes we lead http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/seth_godin_on_the_tribes_we_lead.html please please help me change this industry back!!!
  6. plumbingskool

Moen cartridge stuck

Your going to haVE to replace the handle and the cartridge this time, It's just not worth it to try to "band aid" the cartridge ( Lubricating it) I would also suggest having a plumber install a water filter if you know you have lots of minerals in your water. Hope this helps, This is...
  7. plumbingskool

Close corner solder

Here is a picture of me doing a "close" one for a neighbor :D Well not that close but awkward at the least :)
  8. plumbingskool

Best Water Heater

Ahhh - I would say that Bradford White is a great brand, You will probably get several recommendations on different heaters :D
  9. plumbingskool

Bad flow at kitchen sink

What do you mean by "open and close" This is what you need to do: 1) Disconnect the "speedys" or "Basin supplies" from the faucet leaving them connected to the angle stops. 2) Grab a 2 or 5 gallon bucket ( Mop Bucket works fine) 3) Point each supply line(speedy or basin supply) into...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks