Search results

1. M

Capping gas line used for dryer

Well, I've talked with a few people about this and apparently there is not much of a savings. We got a great deal on an overstock electric dryer. I'd be interested in hearing some opinions on this. I'm not so sure myself.
  2. M

Thanks for the help. I'm eventually going to have the actual pipe capped in the basement but in the meantime I just wanted to shut off the valve and cap it just for safety reasons. I'm pretty sure it does have a flare outlet. I've heard just shutting the valve off is fine as well but would...
  3. M

Hey everyone. Glad I found this forum. I want to cap off a gas line that goes to my current dryer. I'm getting an electric dryer soon. There is a shut off valve on the pipe. I'd like to do this myself if possible to save a few bucks. Basically, I wanted to know what materials I needed to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks