Search results

1. worrywell

Redgard for tiled shower? Waterproof...

Question applying Redgard. After I apply the Redgard it to all shower walls and floor, do I have to apply a coat of cement on top of the redgard or can I start tiling with my mortar? Thanks!
  2. worrywell

Redgard for tiled shower? Waterproof...

Hello all, How do I waterproof a walk-in shower? I am attempting to waterprrof a walk-in shower that will be tiled on all three walls. The size of the shower will be a standard 60 x 34. Is Redgard a good waterproof sealer for the floor and walls and then tile over it. Is this possible? I...
  3. worrywell

Hotwater connection Copper to ABS. Problem?

I will like to let all those that helped me that I opened the wall to inspect the problem. No pipes were leaking.There was moisture inbetween the shower cavity of the shower stalls. The moisture was located on the bottom. The problem is the water is leaking through the grout and tile and into...
  4. worrywell

Copper was used for running hot water. I only see 2 pvc cold water lines that go to the toilets. The rest is acceptable, I guess! I do have P- traps in my toilets, showers and kitchen. I know becuase I clean the shower p-traps on occaision to remove hair build up. All the air vents are on the...
  5. worrywell

There are vents up on the tiled roof terrace. I want to thank all you girls and guys for all your help. I am really stressed to find out that my plumbing was not properly done. But I already paid for the house and I have my deed. I will take pictures of the repairs. I'm making a listed of the...
  6. worrywell

Remeber this is in Mexico. I am really disappointed on the work they did... Exactly what do I hit? Water Closet? The PCV has running water to the toilets.
  7. worrywell

Hit behind the W.C? What is W.C? I will going down this Saturday and I will knock out a piece wall to inspect the pipes? I hope it is not to much work. I will probably change the CPVC to all copper so my mind can rest of leaks. Thanks you have mucho help!
  8. worrywell

The extra PVC Lines are the cold water lines shower and lavs. yes these are back to back lavs and showers. The house is in Rosarito beach, Mexico. The reason I want to know about this set is because I have a water leak somewhere in the restroom. I am suspect teh shower valves or the CPVC -Copper...
  9. worrywell

Is it common for these unions(copper to CPVC) to leak in time? Or should they hold up? The house is only 2 years old? Thanks
  10. worrywell

Hi all, My bathroom has a leak somewhere and I don't know where it is coming from. I asked a couple of friends with some plumbing experience and they told me to start by checking the shower knob valves for water leaks. As I was going through my bathroom pictures I noticed that the hotwater...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks