Search results

1. C

Muddy Waters

Think I should raise the pump 3 feet or so and see if it pumps clear? I think I'm too close to the bottom.
  2. C

Muddy Waters

When I first run it it's clear because I ran it clear last time, after 6 or 8 gallons it's muddy again. Yep, reddish brown. Orange almost.
  3. C

Muddy Waters

As far as I know it will run forever. The driller said it was making over 30 gal per minute. I don't know what the water level is other than he hit water at 100 feet.
  4. C

Muddy Waters

I had a well drilled last summer. It's 110 feet deep. We hit water at 100 feet. I put in a submersible pump and 100 feet of pipe and started pumping water. The water started clearing up and eventually ran clear. I don't use the well very often, but it pumps muddy water that clears up after...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks