Search results

1. R

What could be the reason..

Doug while I appreciate your advice when I inquired about my OTHER shower, I really dont need you to add additional info to my posts. I was asking this particular question about ANOTHER showerhead in my home, NOT the same one that was having the possible cartridge problem. I do have more than...
  2. R

Thanks plumber2000. I'll try that.
  3. R

for low pressure in showerhead? Recently bought a 5 year old house and ONE of the showerheads pressure is real low. Tried changing showerheads, no help. When head is removed, pressure is good. No calcium buildup either. When I remove the showerhead and put it back on, the pressure is good...
  4. R

Shower problem

My shower is over the tub. Mixet brand. Single handle unit. Shower runs for 2-3 minutes then all water flow stops and a humming sound is heard from inside the wall. When shower is turned off, water runs normally from bathtub faucet. What could this be and how can I fix it?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks