Search results

1. G

Initial hammering Sound when open Tap

I called them it is around 65PSI and they said it is in teh safe range. Any help you can provide will really help me ...
  2. G

Do not have a pRessure gauge but pressure looks fine .. Do you think installing expansion tank on Water heater or a Water arrestor will make any sense?
  3. G

After replacing lot of valves and able to open all faucets. Hopefully took all air out. Now I get a hammering sound for a few seconds when we open almost any tap but then quickly dies. If one tap is open and then open another one then no sound. How to fix the initial hammer sound? Any help...
  4. G

Water ON causing a Throbbing Noise

Hammering Not initially only .. After replacing lot of valves and able to open all faucets. hopefully took all air out. Now I get a hammering sound for a few seconds when we open almost any tap but then quickly dies. How to fix the initial hammer sound? Any help would be appreciated ...
  5. G

Throbbing/ Hammer Noise Can you please explain me what do you meany by loose gate in a gate valve? OR loose washer in a globe valve? No idea what is Gate or Globe valve. No Noise when toilet fills, Its when I open any tap. (Could be hot water causing it?)
  6. G

Water ON causing a throbbing Noise I have a foreclosed house. I got the water turned ON and have city installed a new Water Meter. I sealed the leaking valves and shut of non tap valves. Now when I turn out the water the noise is loud that neighbor came and ask if I needed help. If I try a few...
  7. G

Toto Aquia Bowl Water

Thanks Terry Thanks for your quick response. It looks very nice and it is brand new so hopefully after 30 days waste won't stick so much ... Accord to Tot they were saying that they get calls all the time and recommend using brush every time ..
  8. G

Toto Aquia Bowl Water

For Terry/Senior Member I was really surprised to learn from Toto directly that they get numerous calls for Toto Aquia that waste sticks in the bowl and they said it is common to use brush after every use or do 2 flushes (even that has not resolved my issue and where does water preservation...
  9. G

Toto Aquia Bowl Water

Thx for quick response but .. Thanks for your quick resonse. May be it has enough water and I am just used to seeing a lot more. I will try your test not sure if my eyes will catch it held or drained. Is there a level/line or picture that can show me what is the right level?
  10. G

Toto Aquia Bowl Water

On this site's recommendation I bought Toto Aquia and it looks nice. The installer thought the water in the toilet bowl (not the tank) is too low. Is there a way to increase it? Also has anyone else changed default setting for it? Thanks in advance.
  11. G

Sterling Rockton Vs Toro Aquia

I understand Terry you have 300 to 325 rating for Rockton as compared to 800 for Toro Aquia but I was wondering if you have resons why it is so low rated? e.g. if it is clogging then say I am not concerned. Also is it worth to pay double (due to deals) thats the difefrence I am getting?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks