Search results

1. B

Safe to Remove Dryer Lockout?

We just bought a house that previously had a gas dryer installed. It's been removed, the gas line capped, and we're ready to hook up our electric dryer. The circuit breaker has a lockout installed over the dryer breakers (see attachment). My thinking - since the previous owner had gas...
  2. B

3 Way Switch power fails at Light

Gentlemen...I've installed a new light. Poorly. The chain looks like this: Power source (14/2) -> 3 way dimmer -> 14/3 romex to standard 3 way switch -> 14/2 romex out to light fixture. The electricity runs through the chain fine until I screw in the light, which disrupts the power...
  3. B

Expansion Tank Installation

I was able to find this previous post here: https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3476...still have a couple of novice questions. 1. Is it necessary to drain the water heater when installing an expansion tank? 80 gallons is a lot to discharge, and we're under severe drought...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks