Search results

1. nickfinity

Washer drain/trap question (sewer smell)

Thanks again. I'll give the previous homeowner a call too. He built the house so I'll see what he says about it. I'll report back with what I find out.
  2. nickfinity

Thanks Terry. Do you do any work in Indiana? :) Just curious, is having separate vents usually a code requirement? I'll see if I can get some help from my father-in-law or find a local reputable plumber to come take a closer look. Thanks again for your help.
  3. nickfinity

Jim - Thank you very much for the help. I'm not sure if there is a trap above the floor or not. I had assumed so, but I wasn't sure how the master shower running would cause the smell. Or maybe I've just noticed the smell after a shower since those two are connected and the drain hose for the...
  4. nickfinity

My wife and I moved into a new (to us) house about two months ago. It came with an old washer and dryer that we recently replaced. The new washer is a front loader. Since we got the new washer we notice a sewer gas smell after we take a shower in the master bath. I usually go in and dump a small...
  5. nickfinity

Kohler Persuade Review, pictures and comments

Thanks for the help everyone. I think we've decided to go with two Aquias (for the master and half bath) and a Drake (for what will be the kids bathroom). Hopefully those will work out good for us. Thanks again.
  6. nickfinity

Kohler Persuade Review, pictures and comments

My wife and I are going to be building a new house soon and have been looking at toilets. We are considering the Aquia, but on another site it seemed to have a fair amount of people who didn't care a great deal for it. Still haven't ruled it out though. I think it's new, but does anyone have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks