Search results

1. delta_v

Residential trap primer question

Hi folks, Two trap seal primer questions; My inspector wants a trap seal primer- I've purchased a floor drain with a 1/2" threaded inlet for the copper line to attach to. My question is this; as the inlet for the supply line is just below the flange of the floor drain, should the copper line...
  2. delta_v

Sump and Sewage pump supply question

Hi all, Doing major reno of my new (old) house including underpinning and waterproofing the basement. Unfortunately, we'll need a sewage ejector as the new basemnt level is lower than the old sewer. We have significant water issues so I definitly wan the best sump system I can get. I'd like...
  3. delta_v

2-3 month dle water heater; To drain or not to drain??

Hi folks, My tenant had an unfortunate accident and fractured his pelvis; he won't be back in his apartment until June. Should I drain the water heater? It's a 40 gal electric which we will have the power turned off to regardless to save him money. Thanks!
  4. delta_v

Remodeling a bathroom that was poorly done; venting question

Hi all, Helping out a friend of mine with his basement bathroom. The house is almost 100 years old and at some point, probably in the 80's, the previous owner had the whole house jacked up about three feet to elevate the basement and poured a new slab. They also put in a bathroom in the...
  5. delta_v

Basement shower drain to toilet?? Some advice please before I JACKHAMMER!

Hi there, I'm currently in the process of demolishing my basement apartment and am going to be putting in a shower where there once was a tub. In order to move the drain to the center and resize it to 2", I'll have to jackhammer up the slab. It looks like the existing 1 1/2" drain is pointing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks