Search results

1. E

Help: Hear toilet flushing and smell poo through shower.

thank you so much for the replies. I'm gonna run the check on the drain to see if there is a p trap.
  2. E

thanks for the reply, terry. Very helpful to know that the info I've been told is correct. Sad to say, I have recently been took for a small ride by a couple of plumbing businesses. I have recently had to get a lot of plumbing work done, due partly to the fact that the last owner redid a...
  3. E

In the master bedroom, when you flush the toilet you can hear the flushing via the tub drain AND worst of all, the smell of poo methane permeates that area of the house :mad:. The city says that installing a P Trap underneath will take care of this issue. Is this correct? If so, what do you...
  4. E

Tub Leak causes problem with downstairs ceiling - What To Do?

Here's an update: I called two licensed contractors out to look at the sitiuation. They both concurred that the fault lied with the tub company and were baffled by the amount of foam that was used. They both also stated that in upstairs units, it is common that the subfloor stops at the tub...
  5. E

Thanks for your post, it makes great sense. Just hard for me to figure out where the fault lies. I can't even say if it appears to fall on me or not fall on me, becuase I know zilch in this matter.
  6. E

My tub fiberglass tub cracked, and it was due to there being no support underneath it. I got a reputable company to come out and fix it, so prior to layering it with more fiberglass - they drilled holes and inserted expanding foam for support. Well, the foam expanded so much it broke through...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks