Search results

1. P

Losing water pressure

Its just a 40/60 switch on a pump with a well about 85 feet deep. I don't have any thing else except the pressure tank which holds about 60 gallons I would suppose. Also no by pass system. Thank you.
  2. P

Losing water pressure

Thank you for the reply. The water was not drained when the 38 psi was taken and the 52 psi does change. It appears that the pressure tank is not producing enough pressure for some reason and when the valve is pushed on the pressure tank no water is coming out so maybe no internal problem or...
  3. P

Losing water pressure

There are 3 houses on one pump. The pressure switch on the pump reads 52 psi while the pressure on the air tank reads 38 with a tire guage. I can't find any leaks anywhere yet all 3 houses have experienced a decreasing water pressure for days. Any suggestions would help.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks