Search results

1. E

how to connect an extender to the flange

I just finished cement boarding and tiling my floor and I need to use an extender ring thing to be flush with the tile. Do I just use some bolts, or do I need to use some sort of adhesive between the flange and the extender?
  2. E

delta valve

there's a brass ring inside the shower side of the valve, this is to make sure the water first flows through the bath side, but does this ring also restrict water flow to the shower when it's being used? If I drilled it out a little would I get better flow or no? Anyone?
  3. E

problemes with water flow on delta one handle valve

is there a way to adjust the valve to get better hot water flow? I adjusted it as much as possible and everywhere in between, but the flow of hot water is still almost a trickle no matter where the adjustment is. come on, i'm the only one with this issue? can anyone help me?
  4. E

low water pressure out of shower with delta valve

is there a way to adjust the valve to get better hot water flow? I adjusted it as much as possible and everywhere in between and the flow of hot water is still almost a trickle.
  5. E

bathtub drain doesn't line up with existing drain

My new tub fits perfectly within the cove area, but the existing drian is off about 3 1/2 inches from the new drain. Is there a code regulation that says the drain pipe that connects to the 'over the rim' drain on the tub must be straight and vertical, or could I just cut it in two places and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks