Search results

1. H

Bathtub Spout Leaking?

It worked! Thanks! :)
  2. H

Bathtub Spout Leaking?

It's a screw on. I will go ahead and retape it. Admitidelly I did not put a ton of tape on there in the first place.
  3. H

Bathtub Spout Leaking?

I just installed a bathtub spout with a stopper (to send water to the shower spout) last night. I turned on the water and the tub spout worked great. I then pulled the stopper on the end of it up, and water came out of the shower head just wonderfully. I then looked back at the bathtub spout...
  4. H

Need Deep Shower Spout Flange

Hi there, The copper pipr to my shower spout if sticking out of the wall about 1.5 inches. Does anyone know of a deep flage that would fit this? (preferrably brushed nickel but could do white also). Thanks!
  5. H

Bathtub Valve

I see what you're saying. Do you think I could by some kind of flange to cover it?
  6. H

Bathtub Valve

OK, I think I found it:
  7. H

Bathtub Valve

jadnashua - You say no fitting could work with that. So if the valve comes out that far, is the issue really around where the copper sits behind the wall? Is the copper too close to the wall?
  8. H

Bathtub Valve

Crap! Man, I need help on this one. We have a kid due in less than a week and no where to bathe the poor boy! (except maybe the kitchen sink).
  9. H

Bathtub Valve

I can but it's going to be difficult. Where the tub sits, the adjacent wall is where the lazy susan is in my kitchen. It's a messy situation. To add a pic use the img tags:
  10. H

Bathtub Valve

This should work:
  11. H

Bathtub Valve

Hi there, I am a very frustrated do it yourselfer. I have completed almost all of my bathroom remodel. I completely gutted the bathroom, put in the drywall, did some plumbing, tile, paint, etc. I then made the HUGE mistake of not checking to see if the valves are interchangeable prior to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks