Search results

1. A

Jet Pump or Sprinkler Pump

We have a 2 inch well that servies both our sprinkler system AND our home. The depth to water in my well is about 12'. I have a 60' horizontal run from the well to where my pump is - which sits about another 1 foot above the ground. Then our pump is hooked up to a pressure tank. I was able...
  2. A

Shallow well pump question

I've just had a new 2" well drilled and am trying to hook up to it a new 1HP shallow well jet pump. The depth to water in my well is about 20-24', but I have a 60' horizontal run from the well to where my pump is. In that horizontal run, I gradually decreased the size of the pipe, starting...
  3. A

new well - advice sought

hey everyone... our house in S FL is on a well. We love it and want to stay on well water. But our well stopped functioning a while ago... seems our galvanized steel pipe finally rusted through (its probably 40 years old!) Anyways, I cant get a permit to have a new well drilled b/c the city...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks