Search results

1. NoEffort

Drake Parts

I have a leak from the bolts holding the tank to the base and would like to replace the rubber washers. Do I have to use the Toto parts or can I go to a plumbing supply house for replacements.
  2. NoEffort

toto drake leaking from floor base

I installed a drake about 3 years ago. It just starting leaking water from the base/floor when flushed. I pulled the toto up, removed the wax, and installed a new wax ring (#10). Installed the ring on the toilet and then placed it on the flange. Still leaks, I said sh**t! Any ideas...
  3. NoEffort

my daughter did the impossible, plugged the ultramax

tried plunging with no success, any other tricks/ways to unplug other than removing the toilet?
  4. NoEffort

question on the "Drake"

I just installed the Drake. The tank will move if pulled or pushing it with little pressure. Is this normal? On the install I did not tighten so the tank and bowl are touching, there is about 1/4" of clearance between them. Thanks All set, guess its a good idea to read the instructions...
  5. NoEffort

Footprints dimensions for Drake and Ultramax

For anyone that needs them: Footprint dimensions for Drake and Ultramax from Toto.
  6. NoEffort

would like to install a toto with a floor supply line

Hi, I'm finally going to replace an American Standard Lexington One piece that has caused a lot of problems over the years. Came across this Terrys Toilet ratings and would like to go with a toto.. The problem is the supply is from the floor, 5-1/2" from the wall and 6" from rear center of...
  7. NoEffort

Replacing an American Standard Lexington toilet.

Terry, Came across your site while doing a search for toilet reviews. Excellent information. I have a 76 Ameircan Standard mode Lexington one piece that has caused nothing but aggravation over the years. Between leaking and getting plugged up I'm ready to take a sledge hammer to it. I would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks