Search results

1. vvoegtle@comcast.net

Anyone know ballpark cost to fix/replace well supply piping?

Thanks Rancher. That's a nice dividing line, it makes sense, and thus I'm sure I can remember it.
  2. vvoegtle@comcast.net

Thank you very much! You folks have been extremely helpful. I see what you are saying and I will do it right and put in a new waterline and I will make sure it’s poly pipe. I will get quotes from a few qualified people. I‘m relieved that I was miles off in what I thought the cost would be...
  3. vvoegtle@comcast.net

My well supply pipe just sprung very bad leak about 14 feet from my house. That’s where I saw a big puddle when my well pump was running while at the same time the pressure gauge in the basement stayed at the cut-in pressure of 40 psi. I shut the pump off and tried again for about 30 seconds...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks