Search results

1. Dandradel

Basement toilet flange too high--not sure it CAN be lowered

Thanks. I did search this forum and others but didn't find those. Must have been bad keyword choices on my part! Everything I found said to lower the flange.
  2. Dandradel

The floor is currently tiled--and that is not level around the flange (may be 1" on one side!) I would want to replace the tile one day, but that may be as much work as messing with the pipe. Maybe for now I could do the cement leveler. Is it wise to "dam" the leveler in the footprint of the...
  3. Dandradel

Looking for advice! Ugh! We are replacing a cracked (not broken, still functioning) toilet in our basement. After removal of the cracked toilet we saw why it cracked and why they filled in the base so much with this very tough caulk-like material--the flange is too high by prob 3/8" so the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks