Search results

1. Lowell

Need Model Number for this Delta Monitor

Thank you very much and I'll certainly call Delta for replacement part.
  2. Lowell

Thank you for your reply. This is in home that was built in 2006 if that info would help any. Lowell
  3. Lowell

Could someone please tell me Model number for this Delta Monitor valve? Thank you
  4. Lowell

Replace shutoff valve

I'm back again after checking measurements etc. The CPVC pipe above and below old valve is 1 1/2 inch in length and the old valve is 2 1/2 long. I wanted to use Sharkbite but as I understand it the 1/2 inch slip ball valve will only work with 2 inch gap/space maximum.Removing the old valve...
  5. Lowell

Replace shutoff valve

Thank you Terry,sounds good.
  6. Lowell

Replace shutoff valve

I need to replace shutoff valve in bath vanity line to exterior faucet. Valve (with red knob) will not shutoff water flow completely. What would be the best type valve and easiest to change? Thank you
  7. Lowell

Help lost screwdriver !

Thank you for your reply and comments. Yes,That's correct it went into the hole in bottom of "Tank".She was holding the flapper up for some reason,as I understand it. And this is a one piece toilet. Thanks again.
  8. Lowell

Help lost screwdriver !

My daughter(honestly) dropped/lost screwdriver while replacing flapper etc in Toto one piece toilet. Screwdriver went down the opening in the bottom of tank. I purchased a couple of flexible tools with magnets,then went over to her house and tried, but can't even touch the SD. can't see or feel...
  9. Lowell

Just wondering if system is working properly

I certainly have nothing but praise for "valveman"for all of the advice he has given to me and others in the past. For you as a new member, I think "your arrogance ruins your credibilty" Yes, I do have a CSV and it works great, Valveman has always been right on in his advice to me.
  10. Lowell

What is it? (Septic system??)

In our County, The Health Dept will inspect well and Septic prior to sale. I think you can request this from Seller.
  11. Lowell

Constantly clogging kitchen/laundry sinks

Noticed you're renting. Have you called the landloard/owner about the problem?
  12. Lowell

Water softner recommendation

Ohio Pure Water Highly recommend Ohio Pure Water. They were recommended to me by friends and neighbor. Totally satisfied with their assistance during install. I purchased Clack WS1 but now I understand they can't sell Clack anymore. I certainly would not hesitate on Fleck units.
  13. Lowell

Sealaing material around a dryer duct

Thanks to all for your response to source for vent.
  14. Lowell

Sealaing material around a dryer duct

Dana Would you be so nice as to provide a link for this nice Vent? Thanks
  15. Lowell

Kenetico 60 water discharge

I don't where you are in Ohio? Maybe this link might help. http://columbus.craigslist.org/hsh/1621351119.html
  16. Lowell

Toto Dalton price

There is only one Toto dealer within 50 miles from my location and they only sell for List Price. Is this what I should expect? Online and shipping charges aren't much better. Anyone have any special sources. I'm in central Ohio.
  17. Lowell

Flapper Problem

DC. Thanks for your help. Purchased Fluidmaster Red Flapper. Works great!
  18. Lowell

Flapper Problem

Thanks for your advice. However, there isn't any obstruction. No float ball since there is a fluidmaster fill valve installed. I don't understand it but the flapper does stick in the up position.
  19. Lowell

Flapper Problem

I have problem with Flapper sticking in UP position. This started all of sudden without any adjustments being made to toilet tank (American Standard). I checked and both little tabs/prongs are in correct position. I have taken all the slack out of chain to handle and nothing seems to make any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks