Search results

1. K

reading my polybutylene pipe date

when installed? Any ways to find out when it was installed that you suggest? I'm clueless. Thanks to all for your input and help.
  2. K

re: polybutylene date and meter reading... Yes, it is an 8, not an apostrophe. Do you mean indoor house plumbing for the lawsuit? I went to www.pbppc.com/notice.htm and it read Jan 1, 1978 to July 31, 1995. I have a house on a crawl space and it's what is underneath. I will call my...
  3. K

My pipe reads: [COLOR=Sienna]PB2110 SDT 11 .080 CSA CERT 6 15 8' C4 B137 3 IAPMO 1GC-11-78 VANGUARD PLASTICS 3/4' CIS-OP PST 180F OA 82C ASIMD-3309 Does anyone know if the date is somewhere on here? I don't know when it was installed and am trying to figure out if I quality for the class...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks