Search results

1. M

Water Heater Shorting Out

Thank-you. Thank-you Herk and Bob. I do apologize for taking so long to get back to you to tell you that we followed your advice and addressed the thermostats, replacing them. So far, so good. I think you may have solved our problem and saved us a lot of money. Thanks so very much for...
  2. M

Water Heater Shorting Out

The water heater keeps shorting out. I push the reset button and then it will work for a day or two before it shorts out again. I am referring to the small circuit breaker that is part of the water heater. I would appreciate direction as to where I should turn my attention. (We drained it...
  3. M

The wall behind the tub.

Thank-you Thank-you, Jimbo, for sharing your expertise with me. I appreciate the information and your taking the time to help me out. This is a really useful website for people. :) -Mig
  4. M

The wall behind the tub.

We had mold (probably from leaks in the tile around the tub). Tub and everything have been taken out. Now time to rebuild. House built 1978. 1. A friend suggested I caulk the studs at their junctions with the (I am going to call it tar board) tar board. I did. I was reading in another...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks