Search results

1. SeekingAdvice

Quiet flush

Looking for quiet toilet with a 10 inch rough -- follow-up question Terry, Great news, thanks. Are they reasonably quiet? Or is there a quieter model I should consider? The one I have now sounds like a boat launching from a dock. Thanks
  2. SeekingAdvice

Quiet flush

Looking for quiet toilet with a 10 inch rough -- follow-up question Terry, Thank you for the quick reply! My Contractor says I can swap out the flushometer for a toilet with a tank. Which toilet with a tank would you recommend for a 10 inch rough in? I am leaning towards the Toto...
  3. SeekingAdvice

Quiet flush

Looking for quiet toilet with a 10 inch rough Hello, I want to replace an American Standard Flushometer with a quiet toilet with a tank. The one I have now sounds like Niagra Falls when it flushes -- not very subtle if you know what I mean. The new toilet needs to fit a 10 inch rough in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks