Search results

1. L

Remodel Bath to Shower

Thanks, got the book and it is great. The DVD that comes with the Kerdi drain is also very good. It expands on the small videos that are on the Schluter web site. I have installed the Kerdi drain, and tray and will be laying in the membrane soon. I went ahead and tied the Kerdi drain (2") to the...
  2. L

Remodel Bath to Shower

Much thanks. I ordered the Kerdi shower tray, drain and membrane material as you recommend. I will be able to locate the trap right under the drain, and am considering running 2" all the way to the main stack, but it will require ripping out some of the ceiling in the first floor bath that was...
  3. L

Remodel Bath to Shower

Thanks for the timely reply and advice. I will use a compression fitting to mate and will use 1 1/2" all the way to the drain where I will put in a 2" to 1-1/2" reducer. As I recall from showering in the tub, the drain handled the flow, except when hair plugged the screen at the top...
  4. L

Remodel Bath to Shower

Hello, my first post. I am an amateur remodeler. I have removed a tub on my second floor bathroom and plan to install a tiled shower in the 60" x 30" tub footprint keeping to the original drain location (10" from left side of tub) because of a large beam that blocks the center area of the old...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks