Search results

1. help4steveo

Is my pressure gauge shot?? low water pressure.

Our house is 28 years old. deep well pump works fine, pressure set at 40/60 and bladder about 38. I've noticed decreasing system pressure at the faucets/shower heads....probably over a 6 month period. Some things I've thought of: Replace pressure gauge, buildup of crud in pipes over 30...
  2. help4steveo

Gauge problem?

guage problem Thanks...the strange think is that no matter what screw I turn, the kick on doesn't change.
  3. help4steveo

Gauge problem?

Good evening. I have a submersible pump and wanted to up the pressure to 40/60 so I drained the system, put 38lbs of air in the bladder, adjusted the tall "off" nut to raise the off pressure, cycled pump. It shuts off at 60 but no matter what I do after the pump shuts off and I open a faucet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks