Search results

1. S

seeking most aggressive flush possible

Thanks, The Caroma seems to be just the thing. Do they come with power flush? I'll be checking out an Elliot's anyway, I'm also in the Dallas area. "If you want to flush a tennis shoe down..." I think I've found a kindred spirit! They are almost that tough, I've got one soaking in...
  2. S

Seeking the Cruisinart of solid waste disposal 500$ is doable. 1000$ is much less so. I'd hate to invest too much into something that may not be a positive selling point to a future buyer: "This here terlet sounds like a Double AA Nitro fueled dragster comin' off the line, but it sure...
  3. S

I am seeking the toilet/flush mechanism with the most powerful, clog resistant combination possible (within reason...$$$). I don't care about looks, sound level, or anything else. If there is a system with unclogging jets, that would be a consideration. I have an individual who consistently...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks