Search results

1. R

Aprilaire 760 humidifier

My house has this unit attached to the furnace installed by the previously owner. Problem is, it leaks. Water pours out of the unit. Is there some sort of filter in there I need to replace?
  2. R

On-off water key

Ok, ok..so Iam not so good at plumbing...thats the problem here. Anyway, down the basement I have 2 problems in one, I think. I have a turn key kinda thing like outside faucets to turn the water on and off to the faucet to the tubs. The hot water constantly drips in the sink if I dont turn it...
  3. R

Shower dial

I have one of those shower dials with one dial to control hot and cold. I can do some small repairs but Iam just too apprehensive to do this one. The problem is that its dripping. Any other fixture I know all I have to do is replace the washer, but I dont even know where to start with this. If...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks