Search results

1. O

New leak, unknown origin

Thank you all for the input! After posting my new problem, the investigation continued. We began trying to answer the question, "Why now?" and realized that it must be linked to the removal of an old fence post that was taken out a couple days ago. Judging from what I've read here, the post...
  2. O

New leak, unknown origin

Hello again! I just got home to find yet another leak in my daylight basement, but this one doesn't make any sense to me at all. We apparently have an old pipe exposed about 5 feet from the ground in the side of a brick wall from the inside of the basement. I say apparently because we...
  3. O

Can I get help with a small leak?

So there is no way (or is no advised way) for me to pick something up from the hardware store to make a temporary patch to this leak? With money as tight as it is, I'd rather get it temporarily resolved for less than $50 if possible.
  4. O

Heh, yeah... I'm fully aware of how much of a mess I have on my hands... more-so than I've revealed... We have another cast iron drain in another portion of the (technically) daylight basement that used to have a similar leak, but it's subsided on its own. In that particular case, though, we had...
  5. O

Hello everybody! This is my first post on these forums, but it's not likely to be my last. We recently purchased a home who had a... let's just say "handyman" living in it before. We think he was a cabinet maker of sorts, because he clearly made all of the cabinets in the house and did a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks