Search results

1. CrashLanding55

Magic Chef Oil Furnace Parts

A WetPack is probably your only option and it should be installed by a professional. If I remember correctly the L62-84 oil furnace has not been made in over 20 years and parts are probably not available.
  2. CrashLanding55

Standing pilot to electronic ignition

I agree with Geno. You never mentioned what type of system has the standing pilot but it must of been designed with a standing pilot burner. It will probably be better to let it stay as is. If you are trying to gain some energy savings, not much will be gain and if it is a newer piece of...
  3. CrashLanding55

Ductwork through crawlspace

If your crawlspace is an unconditioned space the ductwork will need to be insulated and you'll probably will still have cold floors on really cold days. If you insulate the crawlspace and make it a conditioned space, like a basement, the ductwork will not need to be insulated and your floors...
  4. CrashLanding55

Water Heater as source for Baseboard Heat

Water Temp Steve, Most residential hydronic baseboard radiation is rated for an average water temp. of 170 degress. Since you have an average water temp. of only 125 degrees it is never going to heat properly. Your new water heater will not deliver the 180 degree water that you need to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks