Search results

1. dlorby

Actual Bidet Seat reviews and comparisons

OK, some followup. I have installed both the TOTO S300 and the COCO 6035R. Here's my initial assessment (I've had the TOTO for 1 day.) S300 instructions - The TOTO has a more solid mounting system, and really stays put. The COCO is a more traditional mount, and perhaps I've been too wimpy...
  2. dlorby

OK, I installed the COCO last night. It seems to have reasonable controls, although it took me a while to figure out that the range of the remote control is very limited. If you hold it in your hand in front of you, it may not work. Mounted on the wall close to the toilet, the controls are...
  3. dlorby

Thanks for the info. That's the kind of helpful feedback that is really missing out there. I have two toilets to equip. I ended up ordering the COCO 6035R, since it seemed very similar to the others, seems to look nice, and I got the best price for it. I will report back my opinion. If I go...
  4. dlorby

Hi all, [edit] I really should have titled this thread "Actual Bidet Seat reviews and comparisons." Is there a way to re-title the thread? I'm looking at bidet seats, and was surprised to find how many of these are on the market. The problem is that the only information available is marketing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks