Search results

1. R

Please help

Wouldn't the water run out of the pipe going to the attic and come out the lowest faucet when I turn it off. I think that I might insulate the pipe with foam then the attic insulation then frame in the piping in, drywall it then through more insulation over it. That is about as much as I think...
  2. R

Please help

It is under the insulation. The Drywall is on the cieling, then the pipe, then insulation, then lots of cold air. This is what I thought but then I read or somebody told me that it would freeze.
  3. R

Please help

I am in Nebraska. Would it help to build a wood frame around it, insulate inside the enclosure and then drywall it. Is there another way to do this or is this the only option.
  4. R

Please help

Here is a picture to help explain. It goes into the attic about an inch or two then over to the rain head then down 2 inches. Will this pipe in the attic freeze. Thanks Rob
  5. R

Please help

First post here so any help would be appreciated. I just got done plumbing my shower. One of my shower heads is a 8 inch moen rain head and it is coming down straight from the ceiling. My question is, the pipe goes up an interior wall into the attic about 2 inches. It then runs parallel to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks