Search results

1. J

help removing cast iron closet flange

cut it off after the toilet elbow underneath with a chain cutter or a carbide sawzall blade and i would use a fernco cap instead. its rubber with a hose clamp an goes over the pipe. but that is just a personal preference.
  2. J

help removing cast iron closet flange

can you access it from underneath? (basement, crawlspace)
  3. J

Fish Pond Liner as Custom Tub?

i would use a rubber shower pan liner instead. you could frame the tub, put in the shower pan all the way to the top, concrete board the sides, pour the bottom with concrete sloping to the drain and then tile over it.
  4. J

Help with chronically clogged toilet

could be a venting problem. if the vent is clogged it will cause the water to drain slow if at all. like when you put a straw in a drink and hold your thumb over it. it wont drain till you take your thumb off and let air in.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks