Search results

1. X

Order of things, tile, vanity, baseboards, etc.

It's old. Our home was build in '64. But it's not massive. I've replace pretty much all the other floor molding in our house. It's not that hard to remove.
  2. X

Oh right. I guess he didn't say toilet. I assumed that part. But he did say molding, which I thought was odd. The tile I just ripped out was done after the molding. I just figured they were too lazy to remove it before laying the tile.
  3. X

I am currently remodeling our bathroom. I've basically gutted the whole thing as I will be replacing the cast iron plumbing and probably the flooring due to numerous floods. I was speaking with the person that we are going to have help us with the vanity and shower. He recommending doing the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks