Search results

1. C

Ballpark Costs for Rough Plumbing for New Bathroom Addition

I've tried to stay fairly civil in my responses, but with the exception of a few truly helpful posters here (who I'm grateful for taking the approximately 30 seconds or so it takes to try to help someone out who comes here with a question), many of you couldn't have been less helpful if you...
  2. C

Just wanted to thank everyone for their feedback, both constructive and non. After assorted hemming and hawing and drawing and erasing lines in the sand, the plumbers who'd been working on the project so far agreed to do the job for $2,000, if I handle the trenchwork and supply the $300-$400...
  3. C

Frenchie, It's an investment property that I own which I'm rehabbing. I'm basically acting as my own general contractor on this job, and dealing directly with subs for electrical and plumbing work. Permit fees are $100. As far as the fact that I "can't" pay their original quote, that was...
  4. C

Thanks for the responses and my apologies for not having more specifics, as no one seems to want to take a stab at it. Sorry for wasting anyone's time. The bid was also for just the rough plumbing, no fixtures, no shower valve, etc. I'm in the process of getting other bids but it's been...
  5. C

This is one of those annoying posts that I'll pre-apologize for, as I won't be able to provide all of the details for a truly accurate answer to my question. What I'm really looking for is a ballpark estimate for what the work should cost, as I just received a bid from my regular plumbers...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks