Search results

1. M

Copper Connectors directly to Water Heater Question

Thanks Herk. I wanted to use the waterflex connectors too, but I couldn't find anything shorter than 12 inches. Tried Home Depot, Lowes, ******* and the shortest was 12". The area to be covered is rather short and I didn't feel comfortable bending them to much so I just went with the copper...
  2. M

Yes, I sweated everything that would be close to the nipples before I attached the female adapter fitting to the nipples, I am confident there was no problems from that. I am just concerned that now I should have used a dielectric union between the copper and the galvanized nipple...even though...
  3. M

I installed a new electric 50 gal Richmond water heater over the weekend. The new heater had installed already these blue plastic lined nipples on both the hot and cold. I pre-sweated copper female adapters to the copper pipe and then attached the female adapters to the male nipples. After doing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks