Search results

1. mysticturner

Rainbird quick connect, WHY???

Well security isn't a problem. We leave the hose with the quick connect attached in the bushes 3 feet away! Thanks for the info
  2. mysticturner

Rainbird quick connect, WHY???

Our church has a meditation garden and I end up caring for various things including the fountain. The access to water has these silly Rainbird Quick Connects (https://store.rainbird.com/valves/44rc-44-model-1-in-rubber-cover-2-piece-body.html). Every time I hook into one of these I get hoses...
  3. mysticturner

seeking most aggressive flush possible

I talked with Brett D. at the Plano store. He was suggesting a Toto, but I insisted on the Caroma. By his own admission, he suggests the Toto Drakes because he knows them and doesn't know much about the Caroma. In his defense however, he seemed genuinely interested in finding out why I wanted...
  4. mysticturner

seeking most aggressive flush possible

Check this thread out: https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18298
  5. mysticturner

Will a Toto Drake handle....

Well I stopped off at the speciallity hardware store here in Dallas (Elliott's) who is a distributor of Caroma. They can get me any of the models within 24 hrs, and have some models in stock. The Caravell in a easy height (ADA) and elongated bowl is $533 list, sells for ~$425. About $200 more...
  6. mysticturner

Terry

Back in the early 90's when the 1.6 gal tanks were coming out, there was a black market in the older 3 gal tanks. The old tanks came to be known as Supertankers. Price drove up pretty high, like over $300. When I had to replace a cracked bowl at the old house, I kept the old tank thinking I'd...
  7. mysticturner

I've visited several Internet supply houses and the price difference appears to be about $240 ($250 for a Toto Drake vs $475-$500 for the Caroma Caravelle). I haven't yet gone over to one of our local hardware stores here in Dallas that is listed as a dealer. But I'll probably be buying from...
  8. mysticturner

Last night I went to the Caroma web site and checked out the video. Impressive! And an independent hardware store here in Dallas is a dealer. You've certainly given me something to think about. I'm going to need to check out costs of the Caroma vs Toto, parts availability, etc.
  9. mysticturner

No, I'm not a stoned college student. I'm a ticked off middle age budding geezer who has fought too many plugs to care what the toilet looks like - I want performance! And I haven't gone through it all, but your poopreport.com link looks like I could waste a lot of hours on.
  10. mysticturner

Now that I just hijacked my own thread into a comedy show, back to the question at hand. What size you say? 1.5" diameter, 10"-14" length
  11. mysticturner

Well we made up the Fisherman and the Bridge, but here's the full list, found on some internet joke my sister-in-law probably sent me. THE GHOST POOPIE - The kind where you feel poopie come out, see poopie on the toilet paper, but there's no poopie in the bowl. THE CLEAN POOPIE -The kind...
  12. mysticturner

I've considered it but with the upscale neighborhood I live in (highest end $1.5Mil plus), I'm sure the HOA will just LOVE me.
  13. mysticturner

My wife is on some medications that make her constipated. When she does poop, it's massive. There's an internet joke going around giving names to various kinds of poop. We've added a new one. The Fisherman - so massive you know it won't go down so I fish it out with rubber gloves and so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks