Search results

1. D

Strange overflow problem...

Hello again The problem stopped but now it’s started again... The last two occasions where I've had this problem it’s happened after I did a lot of washing up!! Today I was doing the washing up and after I'd finished I could hear the hot water cylinder which I always do so that wasn't...
  2. D

Hello The overflow pipes are visible externally from each flat and yes I do live in the UK :-) I'm not sure where the overflow pipe comes from, but the stopcock is in the bathroom next to the toilet. When it is overflowing there doesn't to be any noise from the toilet, it seems to comes...
  3. D

Hello This is my first post on this site, I know nothing about plumbing at all so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question! I live in a first floor which is also the middle floor. I think all of the flats have an overflow pipe going out the back. About 6 weeks ago after doing the washing up...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks