Search results

1. antonyupward

Viessmann Vitodens 100 B1KA - Config: DHW Pump Run-on Time

Hi, Hoping someone on the forum knows more about the technical CONFIguration and SERVice menu options for the Viessmann Vitodens 100 B1KA than appears in the "Installation and Service Instructions". I am looking to see if its possible to adjust the primary circulating pump (the one internal...
  2. antonyupward

NTI 200 Replacement Options

Hi, I have an NTI T200 combi boiler/tankless DHW - installed in 2003. This for a 2 adult household. Loads are basement underfloor (approx 500 sq ft), one small radiator/towel rack, and a 120,000 BTU air handler (vents in all parts of the house - total 2000 sq ft). The house is older, but...
  3. antonyupward

NTI T200 - Anyone Have Replacement Parts Availability - Long Shot

Hi, I have a NTI Trinity T200 Combi boiler installed 2003 and maintained consistently since then. I've been happy with its performance and economy, although I have also had a fair number of (relatively minor) issues with it - but I'm told these are "normal" (pump failure, igniters failing...
  4. antonyupward

Selecting Domestic Hot Water Recirc Pump - Tankless - no dedicated return line

Hi, Looking for a little help selecting a pump to drive domestic hot water recirculation in my home (I am the home owner). I have a tankless hot water heater and no-dedicated return line. I don't have power available under the furthest two sinks! As far as I can tell none of the systems...
  5. antonyupward

Tankless Recirculation - Redux

Hi, Didn't want to post to the other current thread on tankless recirculation because I have a slightly different situation / idea I have a instant-on domestic hot water boiler (NTI Trinity T200). The flow switch to trigger the boiler requires at least 1/2 GPM flow. I have installed...
  6. antonyupward

Grohe Rainshower Shower Arm - Too Long- Where to Get Right Nipple?

Hi, Just been installing a Grohe Rainshower head (28 373) which has a G 1/2" Female inlet. I was planning to use the chrome Grohe Shower Arm / Nipple (28 492) which has a 1/2" NPT-MIP (Male) at the supply end...and a G 1/2" Male at the end to connect to the shower head. Unfortunately...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks