Search results

1. A

bath room wall fiber glass cleaner

I am planning to replace the single handle tub faucet hole round cover plate with another plate of different shape and size. When I removed the old plate, the fibre glass finish behind the old plate does not match the rest because of years of being inexposed. Is there any cleaning...
  2. A

large diameter (7 inch ) escutcheon/shower faucet chrome plate

Thanks. I am planning to look at some after market stuff. I think Moen has 7 inch plates that should work.
  3. A

large diameter (7 inch ) escutcheon/shower faucet chrome plate

I need to hide a small crack in the fiberglass for the bath near the edge of the existing Price Pfister escutcheon. I am hoping to find an oversize escutcheon plate that will replace the old one. The old one is standard 6.5 inch. Its very cosmetic and I already have caulked it. Any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks