Search results

1. C

Sizing water heater to boiler

Looking to replace water heater with a new indirect model, either superstor or triangle tube and trying to make the best decision on sizing the unit for my home. Currently have a oil fired peerless boiler with output of 119,000 btu to feed the unit and have a home of 5 people that need to...
  2. C

Kohler Stem Extension

Does Kohler make stem extension kits for their K 305 valve kits? I believe the combination of thicker tile installed and heavy thin set to plumb wall has mad the valve set back too deep. This would be for a T-463 Kohler shower trim, unless Kohler makes different trim depths. Original trim set...
  3. C

Why is this leaking (photo attached)

I had a leaking american standard tub faucet (721X) and replaced the cartridge as suggested. The tub faucet is still leaking the same amount of hot water- steady trickle. I do not see many posts on this type of faucet cartidge set up and was looking for advice. The set up consists of a plastic...
  4. C

leaking American Standad tub faucet

I had a leaking american standard tub faucet (721X) and replaced the cartridge as suggested. The tub faucet is still leaking the same amount of hot water- steady trickle. I do not see many posts on this type of faucet cartidge set up and was looking for advice. The set up consists of a plastic...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks