Search results

1. reddog2002

Pex?

What's everybody think about PEX pipe these days? More geared at lowes or Home Depot. I think the Uponor is best but not as easy to get as the home centers. My searches all come up with older threads. Thanks Stacey
  2. reddog2002

faucet to pipe?

I will post a link to the assembly diagram. The nipples are 1/2 not 3/4. Stacey http://www.americanbathfactory.com/pdf/ENG_F1_1120_assy_diag_Rev_A.pdf
  3. reddog2002

faucet to pipe?

I;m installing a faucet that mounts to the wall with a separate line for cold and hot. It has 3/4 pipe threads to hook the supply lines to. How would you hook them up? I was planning on using the flexible copper pipe. It will be in an enclosed wall, But I can pull the trim off of a built in...
  4. reddog2002

Shower pan with no mortar support

I have seen on the tv where they used the spray foam to set tubs on. Dont know how good this would be. Stacey
  5. reddog2002

crimpers

I think the one at HD is a watts or similer to a watts for 144.oo The pluming store wants 260.00 And it will do 1/2, 3/4 pipe not sure what brand it is. I left when they told me the price. The cheapest crimpers that I have seen are 89.00 for doing just one size. Whats a pinch ring? Stacey
  6. reddog2002

crimpers

Is the crimping plies that home depot sells any good? I forget the brand but it comes with diffrent heads to do 3/8 up to 1". Who makes a good one thats not to pricey? Thanks Stacey
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks