Search results

1. John Aull

Multiple Water Heaters Anyone??

The Decision Hey Folks - OK, here's what I ended up doing. I went ahead with the second water heater. Have a 65 gallon, added a 50 in series. During heavy demand (a lot of people renting the house), I set both heaters to approx. the same temperature. Once they leave, I cut the first...
  2. John Aull

Hammer arrestor question

Don - You're always a winner with the Champion - I don't care what your OTHER neighbors say. Just a neighbor. :D
  3. John Aull

drop in tub used as a shower too?

Don - I would install a clawfoot tub shower curtain (you know, the full circle type). Then, I would duct tape, nail and staple (twice) plastic around the entire enclosure. Showering with a rain coat and rubbers would not be a bad idea either. After each shower I would squeegie, towel dry...
  4. John Aull

New drop in whirlpool CRACKING!!!!

Don - Can he really be called a friend if he cracked your tub??!! Still your neighbor :D
  5. John Aull

Champion toilet (not yet installed)

Don is a winner! Don - Why would you knock on my Kohler toilet?? Actually it is the Kohler Portrait Comfort Height K-3357. You might be able to flush like a Champion, but I will flush with class and an air of sophistication! Best regards, Your neighbor :D
  6. John Aull

Multiple Water Heaters Anyone??

I am finally remodeling my master bath. I've installed a 100 gal. tub along with a separate shower with multiple heads. The house is 3200 sq. ft. with 3.5 baths. I have currently been using a 65 gal. gas hot water heater. Due to the size of the tub and the fact my house is rented twice a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks