Search results

1. K

Hot Water Setup / Master Shower

I got it figured out. While I was searching the lines in / lines out, I noticed a panel on the second unit that was turned towards the back wall. After wedging myself between the tank and the wall, armed only with a screwdriver, I discovered the missing temp control on that unit (my wife had to...
  2. K

I did not look closely at the connections. I'll double check tonight and repost tomorrow. Thanks.
  3. K

Greetings, We bought a new house with 2 hot water tanks, connected together, in the garage. From the research I've done so far, I'd say they are in series, not parallel (not 100% sure). Here's my issue: The shower in the master bath is just warm water. It does not get very hot so we open the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks