Search results

1. R

Rather Simple Vanity Drain Question

I plumbed a new basement bath for double sink vanity and now my wife wants a single large sink. Walls are still open, but subfloor drains are set and covered. My question: Should I re-route 1 of the 2 staggered vertical drain lines in the wall so it emerges directly behind the single sink...
  2. R

Dissimilar Metals: Galvanized OK w/ direct Cast Iron Connection?

Understand may be potential corrossion problem to screw Copper coupling directly into threaded Cast Iron shower drain. Can I thread galvanized pipe into C.I. shower drain w/o problem?
  3. R

Uneven Closet Bend Help

I am installing new toilet and flange to an existing 3" turned-up CI 90 closet bend in a concrete basement floor. The existing closet bend is set uneven (one edge of pipe opening is about 1/8" higher than the other), so that when the new flange is seated squartely on the bend, it is sloped...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks