Search results

1. T

Remodel for Handicap

Hi, I am about build an addition to my home. My wife has MS, a condition that could cause her to be wheelchair bound in short notice. The addition I am adding is for my son and I will be adding a bathroom. My thought was to go ahead and make the bathroom accessable in the event my wife needs...
  2. T

Addition - Connect slabs

Should the two slabs be attached in some way. I.e. drilling into the existing slab about 6-8" and inserting rebar -- leaving about 8" or so haning out into where the new slab will be? If so, how far apart should these -- connectors be apart from one another? Thanks,
  3. T

Addition - Connect slabs

I am adding on to an existing home. I will be contracting out most of the work but wanted to understand a few basics to assure the work is being done correctly. The addition will require butting a new slab to an existing slab. Part of the existing slab is in a kitchen area that has a bay...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks